Monday 16 December 2013

PROJECT 7: EXHIBITION

For Project 7, all the 1st year students were divided into groups based on their respective major. Hence, I am automatically in the Quantity Surveying group.
For this exhibition, we were required to set up a booth and decorate it with our products from Project 1 till Project 6. Hence, all the QS members gathered and discussed about our respective jobs. With the co-operation of all of the members, we had successfully decorated our booth and I personally feel very satisfied with it.

The very cool banner that we had made in a banner shop in Georgetown.




Our booth. Simple and nice.


I feel satisfied and happy with this project as it greatly helps to improve the relationship between the students from their respective courses. For me, I got to know more about my course mates from different races and I manage to interact with them well. It is nice to know more people.

No comments:

Post a Comment