Wednesday 18 September 2013

PROJECT 1 : ME , MYSELF & I (Project 1b: Personal Logo)


  • Students need to create a ' PERSONAL LOGO ' that best reflects their personality and strengths.
  • Students should also need to clarify the design of the logo by describing the rationales for design elements used (such as line, shape, form, colour etc).
For this section of project, we are required to create our logo for ourselves. Many of my friends are using their names as their logo, by which they created many different styles of art writing of their names with different patterns and colours. As for me, I decided to do something different from them.

I decided to relate my name to the environment. Since environmental issues are the main hot topics nowadays, I had decided to draw a green tree behind my name in order to show how much I care about the nature and to alert all my fellow friends of the importance of  conserving and preserving the green trees around us.

There are a few ideas of mine.




FINAL PRODUCT :


LOVE GREEN , LOVE LIFE

No comments:

Post a Comment