Tuesday 17 September 2013

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

THE DAY ---> The very first day to enter university. I had a very odd feeling in my head , with both happiness and sadness mixing and playing around my mind. I am happy as I am looking forward to start and begin my new university life, while what makes me sad is the 'unwilling' to left my sweetest home and my dearest family members. However, I know that this is one of the process in my life and I must face it courageously. 3 years.  3 years3 years ONLY.... 
My handsome dad and the handsome me. ( Current quantity surveyor and the quantity surveyor-to-be )


My pretty mom (the prettiest woman on earth) and me 

I purposely include these 2 pictures in my studio blog ( although it has no any relationship with RUS 104) to show and express my deepest gratitude from the bottom of my heart to my dear parents. Thank you so much dad and mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment