Monday 23 September 2013

PROJECT 2 : NATURAL & MAN-MADE STRUCTURES ( Project 2b: Man-Made Structure )


  • Students are required to produce a coloured drawing of a man-made structure that can be found around USM Main Campus.
  • Students are also required to do write up (using uppercase architectural lettering) describing the object chosen for drawing.


For this project, there are many interesting places which can be chosen to draw. I decided to choose a bus-stop near Dewan Budaya and the School of Art. I had chosen this man-made sturcture : a bus-stop,  as it is the place where I visit everyday in order to go to HBP, and I am going to meet it very often in my 3-years life in university.

Here is the picture of the bus-stop :


My sketching :


Final coloured drawing with description :


I felt very satisfied in it especially when I tried water-colouring for the very 1st time after 6 years. It was fun and thanks to my all my friends, lecturers (who taught me how to water-colour it) and Youtube (in which I learnt some of the technics there).
 =)







No comments:

Post a Comment